Need a Speaker at Your Event?
If you’re interested in having me speak at your next event, please send a request through the contact form at the bottom of the page.
I have been a professional speaker for more than 20 years.
My experience ranges from academic lectures to preaching and teaching in church settings to small-venue talks, like retreats and luncheons.
I have limited availability to give talks for college, high schools, civic events, conferences, camps, retreats, business luncheons, writer’s groups, and youth events.
Some of my most successful talks include:
Talks & Lectures
- C.S. Lewis, An Admonishing Angel for the Modern Age
- The Pursuit of Happiness: An Argument for an Objective Center
- The Healthy Habits of a Culture-Maker
- Discover Your Significance, Create Meaningful Art, and Make a Difference That Matters
- The Devil is a Fisherman
- The Gospel Changes Everything
- Resetting A Dislocated Life
- How to Forgive When You Can’t Forget
- 20 years pastoral ministry
- 20 years as an educator
- Planted two churches
- Founded two K-12 private schools
- Author & Blogger
- Earned degrees in creative writing, theology, religion, classical studies, and humane letters (Ph.D. in progress)
If you’re interested in learning more, starting a dialogue, or contacting me to speak at your event, please contact me via the form below.